Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst will lead the workforce department and set up the systems and structure to support Real Time Analysis, reporting, routing skills, queues, IVR set up.
The role will also be a pivotal driver in the architecture of the workforce management system.
● Creates reports and dashboards on historical data and forecasting results from applicable systems.
● Analyzes data and recommends talent management solutions for implementation.
● Monitors real time performance across all business units.
● Analyzes and develops weekly recommendations for scheduling to meet operation commitments.
Required Skills & Education
● Strong understanding of Erlang C.
● Expert level experience with workforce management software.
● Solid understanding of workforce management as relates to day to day business operations.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
● High School Diploma or GED.
● Minimum 6 months of workforce analyst experience in a contact center environment.
What You'll Love About Working Here
Friendly Team Environment
Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, and 401k
Generous PTO Policy including 2 weeks of PTO accrual in first year
Learn more about us at www.uniters.com